We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes to this Policy by posting a new Policy to this page, and/or by sending notice to the primary email address specified in your account. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically reviewing this Policy to check for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page. You acknowledge that your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy means that the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information is subject to the updated Policy.
Scope and Applicability
Data protection laws distinguish between entities that control the purposes and means of processing information and entities that process information on behalf of other entities. Our customer agreement (“Customer Agreement”) governs our provision of Services to a business customer (a "Customer"). When WiserAI processes Personal Information on behalf of a Customer to provide contracted Services, we do so in accordance with the terms of the Customer Agreement and the Customer's instructions, not this Policy. If you wish to exercise your rights regarding Personal Information we are processing on behalf of a Customer, you should contact the applicable Customer for assistance, and WiserAI may forward communications we receive from you to the Customer for resolution. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business customers, which may differ from those in our Policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide to Us
- Account Information: To create an account for the Services or to enable certain features, we may require that you provide us with information for your account such as name, email, work location and address, password, and authentication credentials, which may include your mobile phone number for purposes of multi-factor authentication.
- Professional Profile Information: You may also provide your Linkedin URL, personal biography including a description of past work experience, job title, organizational details, job description, phone number and profile picture.
- Other Information You Provide: We receive other information from you when you choose to interact with us in other ways, such as if you sign up for one of our webinars or newsletters, participate in a survey or event, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically
Furthermore, we may automatically collect in and through the Services the following “Technical Information”:
- Device data, including information about the type of device or browser you use, your device's operating software and settings, and device identifiers, such as IP address.
- Usage data, including, but not limited to, cursor movement, text box entries, pages viewed, sign-in interactions, and other usage behavior identified by analytics events.
- Network and internet information, including, IP addresses, bounce rates, browser type and version, use of spoofing, active (TCP/IP) ports, number of sessions initiated, click streams, and network/Wi-Fi access points.
Information We Receive from Third Parties
We may also collect and receive information from other sources:
- Third Party Services: If you choose to enable any Third-Party Services to interoperate with the Services, such as Zoom or Google Meet, the third-party provider may share some information about you, including Customer Data collected by the Third Party Service from your device audio and video streams.
- Authorization: In connection with Third Party Services, we may collect and store your authorization information and permissions so that we can continuously receive updated information from such Third Party Services.
- Authentication: if you sign up or login to our Services using a supported authentication services (e.g., Google Auth), we collect authentication information provided to us by the provider to allow you to log in.
- Marketing Information: We may receive marketing or demographic information about you from third parties or partners, for example, data about your organization or industry or other public information from sources like social media or online professional profiles. We may combine this information with other data we already have to improve your experience with our Services or inform you of Services we think may be of interest to you.
- Channel Partners: We may engage joint marketing, referral, and other channel partners and may receive or transmit information with such partners that we engage for joint marketing activities and our referrals and rewards programs.
- Publicly-Available Sources: We may receive or collect information that is in the public domain.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect:
- To deliver and improve the Services and your overall user experience.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To link or combine user information with other Personal Information.
- To develop, improve or expand our business, products and services.
- To conduct internal reporting, auditing, and research, including focus groups and surveys.
- To compare and verify information for accuracy and update our records.
- To email, message, or otherwise contact you with information and updates about us and the Services.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send you information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To analyze how you use the Services with tools to help us understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems with the Services.
- Create targeted advertising to promote the Services and engage our users.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or similar transaction.
- When required by law or to respond to legal process.
- To protect our users, other individual lives, and/or the rights or property of Company.
- To maintain the security of the Services.
- At your direction or instruction, or for any other purpose with your consent.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
- With our corporate affiliates and subsidiaries.
- With the applicable Customer to provide Services on their behalf. Our Customers are independent entities and their processing of information is subject to their own policies and terms.
- With third parties that perform services to support our core business functions and internal operations, which may include database administrators, cloud computing services, advertising services, application services providers, large language model services, transcription data processors.
- With third parties that we have partnered with, such as to jointly create and offer a product, service or joint promotion or in connection with facilitating referral partnerships.
- To support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- In connection with a change of ownership or control of all or part of our business (such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy).
- If we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to detect or protect against fraud or security issues.
- If required or permitted by applicable law or regulation, including laws and regulations of the United States and other countries, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with a legal obligation or in response to a request from law enforcement or other public authorities wherever Company may do business; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Company; (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users, customers, and contractors/employees of Company or others; or (d) enforce our Terms of Service or otherwise protect against any legal liability.
- With your consent or at your direction.
How Do We Use Tracking Technologies?
We want to be open about our cookie use. The following sets out how we may use different categories of cookies and your options for managing cookie settings:
Type of Cookies
Because required cookies are essential to operate the Services, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
These cookies collect information about how you use our Services, including which pages you go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not collect information that individually identify you. Information is only used to improve how the Services functions and performs. From time-to-time, we may engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information relating to individuals who visit the Services.
To learn how to opt out of performance cookies using your browser settings, click here.
Functionality cookies allow our Services to remember information you have entered or choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies also enable you to optimize your use of the Services after logging in. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
To learn how to opt out of functionality cookies using your browser settings, click here.
Targeting or advertising cookies
To learn more about these and other advertising networks and their opt out instructions, click here.
In addition to cookies, we may use other tracking technologies to help us collect and process Technical Information:
- Log Files, which are files that record events that occur in connection with your use of technology services, including the Services.
Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. If you have an account with us, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials confidential. We urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing your account credentials and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your Personal Information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your Personal Information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using the Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
We retain your Personal Information while your account is in existence or as needed to provide the Services to you. This includes data you or others provided to us and data generated or inferred from your use of the Services. Please note that we may retain information that is otherwise deleted in anonymized and aggregated form, in archived or backup copies as required pursuant to records retention obligations, or otherwise as required by law. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Managing Your Privacy
All users may request to review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information furnished by a user in their user account by contacting us at email@example.com or by accessing your user account settings. For your protection, we may only share and update the Personal Information associated with the specific email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will try to comply with such requests in a reasonably timely manner. If you completely and permanently delete all of your Personal Information, then your user account may become deactivated. Please note that we may retain information that is otherwise deleted in anonymized and aggregated form, in archived or backup copies as required pursuant to records retention obligations, or otherwise as required by law. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track signal to websites and other online services you visit. We do not alter our practices when we receive a Do Not Track signal from a visitor’s browser because we do not track our visitors to provide targeted advertising. To find out more about Do Not Track, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Children Under 16
The Services are not directed to individuals who are under age of sixteen (16) and we do not solicit nor knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of sixteen (16). If you believe that we have unknowingly collected any Personal Information from someone under the age of sixteen (16), please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and the information will be deleted.
Third Party Direct Marketing
We currently do not share Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
Google Limited Use
Our company's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
A Note to Users Outside the United States
Our Company is based in the United States. The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the laws of the country(ies) where the Services are controlled. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, your Personal Information, or the Services, you can contact email@example.com.